Training the future Intellectual Property (IP) experts!
The University of Innsbruck offers you the opportunity to apply for a traineeship at the European Patent Office (EPO) or the EU Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) with a monthly training allowance, E-Learning courses and other benefits.
Through the Pan-European Seal Traineeship Programme young university graduates are given the opportunity to gain valuable on-the-job professional work experience in the multicultural environments of the EUIPO and the EPO.
Each strategic partner university is entitled to submit a yearly shortlist of 10 deserving candidates, five to EUIPO and five to the EPO, from which a yearly average of 100 trainees will be selected, according to each student’s profile and considering the Offices’ needs.
The programme addresses students interested in the growing market of patents and intellectual property, holding a bachelor's/master's degree (or have completed university studies at an equivalent level) from the faculties of
- Faculty of Architecture
- Faculty of Biology
- Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy
- Faculty of Ecomonics and Statistics
- Faculty of Engineering Science (formerly Faculty of Civil Engineering)
- Faculty of Geo- and Atmospheric Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science and Physics
- Faculty of Psychology and Sport Science
- Innsbruck University School of Management
- School of Social and Political Sciences (formerly School of Political Science and Sociology)
Please send us your expression of interest until the 10th March 2017 per E-mail (to: Projektservice@uibk.ac.at) indicating your field of competence (e.g. chemical, mechanical, computing engineering, law etc.). Then we will inform you about the next steps.
We are looking forward to hear from you soon!
The projekt.service.büro-IP-Team and Career-Service-Team of the University of Innsbruck